Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Thank you for your recent purchase and receipt of goods constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions 1. All payments would be in advance unless otherwise stated and confirmed with your sales exective. 2. Any invoice remaining unpaid beyond sixty(60) days of invoice date are subject to late penalty charges of 2% of the invoice total value per month. 3. Please count all received products as per quantity shown on invoice provided. 4. Claims for lost and/or damaged goods must be filed within five (5) days of receipt. 5. Any discrepancies relating to this invoice must be reported to billing department within five (5) days of invoice date. 6. All payment to invoices must be made with reference to invoice number show at the first page. 7. All sales are full and final, there is no refund or exchange will be awarded unless issue is raised in writing to our office within 5 working days of delivery. 8. For all sales related issues please contact via email [email protected] and quote your Sales order No. 9. Payment should be made by cross cheque “Institute for Beauty & Anti-Ageing Pvt Ltd” and paid into details provided below: Bank Al Habib Limited Account: Institute for Beauty & Anti-Ageing Pvt Ltd Account No. 01460981003745011 Received by: ________________________________Date: _______________________ Signature: _________________________________ Stamp: __________________________